Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Welcome to my thoughts

Someone once told me, if I wanted to have a blog, I should write about a passion, something that gets me going. Well, ask anyone who knows me and you'll find that just about anything can get me going. I guess you could say I'm passionate, which is the polite way of saying that I'm a total Type A personality. I like things a certain way, I like what I like and hate what I hate. If I'm not in control, things can get ugly. For some weird reason, people like this about me, I guess because there is never a dull moment once I get going.

So, to try and narrow down a list of what I'm passionate about is a pretty daunting task. That being said, welcome to my blog. Here you'll find my thoughts on anything that gets a reaction out of me. If my thoughts seem like they're all over the map well, that's because they are. Sure, there are things that I'm more passionate about than others, like family and photography, but I generally have an opinion about every thing.

With that, I hope you find what I write about entertaining at least and maybe, if I'm not ranted too much, maybe you'll find something you can take away and talk about with others. Enjoy my thoughts and feel free to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment