Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wondering "Do I feel lucky punk? Well, do I?"

I haven't posted here in a LONG time :(


There is a new photography tip and Photoshop action site I just learned about today through a Facebook friend. They are having this amazing contest that I'm DYING to win! I would win an amazing camera and an awesome bag to put it in. You can never have too many cameras, and I just threw away my old bag as it was ripped and the zipper had long ago broken :( Anyway, I can earn extra entries by blogging about the contest, and while I'd love to keep it to myself so no one else could win, I'm already behind the curve ball on that one. So, I'm sharing the contest here as an opportunity to earn 5 more entries. It seems very worth it to me!


The name of the site is SummerAna - Photoshop Actions for Photographers. If you don't know anything about actions, let me just tell you that for someone like me, who spends WAY too much time editing, they are a lifesaver! They take the guess work and constant tweaking out of photo editing. Plus, there are so many cool layers and tools that you might not think of if you don't spend hours in Photoshop (which I can't do right now).


Here's a link to the contest: http://summerana.com/summeranas-black-friday-camera-giveaway-and-sale/#comment-47976


If I do win, I will be sure to let you all know!

No comments:

Post a Comment